Parent Aide with Child Health Support Services
TLC Family Resource Center is a family resource and support agency located in Claremont, New Hampshire. The mission of TLC Family is to promote the optimal health and development of New Hampshire children and families. The agency offers health education, parent education, case management and support services for pregnant women, infants, children and families living in the Claremont and Lebanon region.
TLC Family Resource Center helps families in a manner than is non-judgemental, respectful and confidential. Our parent educators, nurses and mental health counselors work with families in their homes and in the community to ensure the physical, cognitive, social and emotional health of their children.
Our philosophy is based on the premise that prevention is better than intervention, and that all families deserve voluntary and timely access to family health and support services. We believe that families are the experts about their own lives, and that it's important to bring laughter and joy into our work with children and families. Our staff understand that the development of a trusting, respectful, genuine caring relationship between parents and those who help them is essential.
Attending to supervised visits set up by DCYF for families affected by abuse and neglect.
B.A. degree in human services and 3 years experience working with children and families.
- Basic parenting education
- Establish professional relationship with referred families.
- Assess family strengths and areas of concern.
- Write and maintain reports as required by DCYF in a timely fashion
- Assist families to implement action steps to meet their goals.
- Participate in supervision with supervisor.
- Assist with resources and coordination of services
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
• Post ID: 8833982 newhampshire